OET Preparation Courses Online from Worcester Medical are perfect for those who are already working and cannot join a regular course in their hospital. Your teacher will guide you through the four skill areas until you feel ready to take the test. If you have already taken the OET and need to improve particular areas to pass then online training allows you to focus on your target areas in the comfort of your home or office at times to suit you.
OET Online 1:1 Course 4-week (40 hours)
This course is best suited to those who have a particular focus – perhaps raising your level in one or two areas of the OET. You are always in control and can add continuation 4-week units as and when you want.
- Available for doctors (Medicine) and nurses (Nursing)
- Pre-course communication to find out your needs and objectives before we start
- 1 hour/week one-to-one OET preparation lessons by Skype or telephone
- 9 hours/week self-study / homework set for you and marked by your own teacher
- Your own OETCloud account to access your OET resources and lesson records
- Plan your lesson schedule directly with your teacher at times to suit you
- Recommendations made at the end of the course
- Course Fee : GBP£325 for 4 weeks.